Meeting Held: September 15th 2016 for the Birmingham HubSpot User Group.
Featured Speaker: HubSpot’s Patrick Hirst visited from Boston to show us how to setup lead nurturing workflows.
What is a Workflow?
When using HubSpot, we can identify a starting condition, like opening an email or downloading a particular piece of content from the website, and set up automated sequences of tasks to follow it. The possibilities for personalizing marketing actions to the needs of site visitors with them are endless. Engagement and ROI are improved since there is much more value for both site visitors and marketers hoping to generate meaningful leads. Marketers win by helping those who are ready to make a purchase without annoying those who are still in the early stages of the buyer’s journey, and the site visitors win since they get only the level of information and communication they want.
Lead Nurturing Workflows and the Buyer's Journey
One of the most important things marketers can do with HubSpot is create lead nurturing workflows to move a lead from the top of the funnel, further along the buyer's journey and into the sales funnel, ideally to become a customer. The presentation will cover:
- Why lead nurturing is important?
- How to create an effective lead nurturing strategy
- What effective lead nurturing workflows should look like
- HubSpot Email Certification Course
- Guided Setup of Workflows: HubSpot Customer Projects
(requires HubSpot Business or Enterprise Subscription)
- HubSpot Article - 13 Workflows
- Search the HubSpot Marketing Blog for numerous other helpful guides and inspiration